Yikes, we’re sure we’re not the only ones that didn’t know deodorant could be fatal.
The paper says Daniel Hurley collapsed in his family’s bathroom on Jan. 12 and died from cardiac arrhythmia five days later.
“He was always putting gel on his hair and spraying deodorant and it was quite common for him to spray his clothing as well,” Robert Hurley, the boy’s father, said during the inquest, according to the paper.
Sky News says the local coroner ruled last week that Daniel died because he failed to heed the warnings on his can of Lynx Vice.
The views, opinions and information expressed in articles and blog posts published on imperfectparent.com and all subdomains are those of the authors alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of The Imperfect Parent or its staff, nor do they represent the views or opinions of any entity of, or affiliated with, Imperfect Parent. The Imperfect Parent
is designed for entertainment
purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for medical, health,
legal, or financial advice from a professional.
of material from any of Imperfect Parent's pages without written
permission is strictly prohibited.