Craigslist killings: Two more bodies discovered

Death toll rises to three in the help-wanted murder scheme

Breaking News: Friends of Brogan Rafferty speak out, new developments

Two more victims have been identified in the Craigslist job scam in Ohio.

Possible suspects in the recent Craigslist job posting murders. Shown is one of the actual ads the alleged suspects used to lure victims to Ohio. Screenshots via CBS.

One body may be Timothy Kern and the other has been identified as that of David Pauley, both suspected to have answered a Craigslist ad for farm help in Noble County. The remains were found shot to death and disposed of in shallow graves.

Authorities were on the look out for more victims after receiving reports that a man had answered the Craigslist job posting and was attacked by two assailants. The 48 year-old man escaped after being shot in the arm.

Although Noble County officials have been placed under a gag order, the Marion Star is reporting that two suspects are detained in possible connection to the Craigslist slayings. Brogan Rafferty, 16 has been charged with one count each of attempted murder and complicity to attempted murder. Raffery is being held in the Muskingum County Juvenile Detention Center.

The other possible suspect is an unidentified 52-year-old man, who was already detained at the Summit County Jail on unrelated prostitution charges. The two are said to have met at a bible study group, where the elder suspect became 16 year-old Rafferty’s mentor, according to Ohio news station

Authorities say that on November 6, police received a phone call from the shooting victim.  The man told officers that after meeting the two men in a Marietta restaurant, he then drove to Caldwell where he entered the suspects vehicle, and the three drove to Stock Township. After getting out of the car on the country road, the victim heard what sounded like a firearm being cocked. As he turned and saw the gun he was able to push it away as it was being fired. As he turned to run, one of the bullets struck him in the arm. The victim hid in the woods for a grueling seven hours and then made it home where he called police.