I realize that some of you may have still had some trouble finding it, and/or getting it stimulated. But don’t give up. Of course, you don’t want to get frustrated, or more frustrated than you might already be.
A great suggestion is to try using a g spot sex toy if an actual appendage isn’t doing the trick.
I have to admit that I wasn’t really excited about this challenge because since having a few kids, my vagina is just not what it used to be. And it’s a little depressing.
Okay, it’s a lot depressing.
It’s one thing when your boobs are slowly deflating and you’re dealing with bubble gum nipples, but when your lady business goes awry, then this motherhood thing because even more difficult than it already is.
Also, I’m not really a “fingers” kind of gal (if you get my drift). Using OB tampons has been a pretty big stretch for me, so reaching up into the far, now unfamiliar regions of my nethers was tough.
But I did my duty as your fearless leader and found the g-spot.
It was pretty far up there, which probably explains why I’m not a fingers kind of girl. It also explains why you should really do it when you’re turned on.
But I could definitely tell just my touch (not even sensation) that it was the g-spot.
Now I just need to figure out how to get it working again.
As far as today’s Challenge #6 goes, I’ve already added a few songs to my playlist thanks to your suggestions. Who knew there would be a few classical music buffs in the group? This is a great little question to ask your facebook friends and twitter followers, although I will issue a warning: You may start associating specific songs with the people that suggested them. Depending on who they are, that may or may not be a pretty picture.
Got a song? Leave it in the comments!
Now onto Challenge #7: Hair Care Down There
That’s right ladies. It’s time to do a little crotch couture.
I realize that this could become a pretty longwinded post. In fact, it’s an entire section in the Mominatrix book. Everyone has their personal opinion about pubic hair, and whether yours is styled based on your own preference or that of your partner, it’s definitely something that can help your sexual experience along both aesthetically and yes, even physically.
Now if you never really do anything to your pubic hair, tomorrow is your chance to change things up. Or make an appointment to really change things up.
Seriously. It could honestly change your life.
In a good way.
I’m sure a few of you have regular appointments for such things, and during the summer months, I’m definitely more attentive. But seeing as it’s the dead of winter, I can understand why you might have let things go.
But not anymore.
Now, if you’re someone with hair down there, here are a few reasons to change things up:
1. Less hair can actually be more stimulating when it comes to the friction involved during intercourse.
2. It can feel pretty great if you’ve never been bald (or close to it).
3. Whether or not your partner digs it, the change can sometimes pique interest. Of course, if you’ve got an already super interested spouse, that might not be an issue.
4. The act of getting rid of the hair (shaving in particular) can be pretty sexy. Waxing isn’t necessarily sexy, unless you enjoy pain, but it can be nice to get a little alone time with just you and some random esthetician ripping hair out of your crotch.
5. I always feel more “together” when my lower parts are taken care of. Not sure why that is, but I’m just throwing that out there.
Now before you freak out and go “Hell no I’m not getting all my hair ripped out” or something to that effect, you don’t necessarily need to have a Brazilian wax (all hair, front to back). Here are some other options:
1. Trim and bikini wax – basically get things short and kept within the confines of a panty line
2. Bikini wax (slimmer “cut”) – this is when you get a little more off from either side – but not enough to make a landing strip.
3. Landing strip – this is a small line of hair that resembles a landing strip – in case that wasn’t clear.
4. French wax – most if not all hair off the front and sides, but the butt and beyond remains untouched.
As far as specific suggestions go on how to get rid of the hair, here are a few helpful hints when it comes to pubic hair styling:
1. Chemicals scare me. That is all.
2. Shaving can work well, although it doesn’t last long and there’s a fair bit of upkeep. Also, depending on how much you’re taking off, it can take a bit of time.
Helpful hints: Just use a good razor and clear shaving cream (if you can find it). Trim down to about a 1/4 of an inch or shorter. Make sure you go with the grain of the hair while you’re in the shower or bath (the warm water helps soften the hair).
3. Waxing is painful – though I still believe the upper lip (mustache) is more painful than down below. Upkeep is pretty low mainenance.
Helpful hints: Get a personal recommendation from someone you trust – I don’t suggest waxing yourself. Take a tylenol before you go and relax. Also, I really believe that wax on wax is better than the strips for this sort of thing. It takes longer but it seems to yield less ingrown hairs.
This is obviously a super duper crash course in pubic hair care. I’ve got more information in my column as well as in the Mominatrix book. If you’ve got questions or suggestions, please leave them in the comments!